Celebrated its first anniversary in 2015, the Educational Projects “The Russian Studies in Real Russia” continues to grow and develop. In the period from 25th of July until 14th of August, our foreign guests are invited to the exciting journey: by following the path of Russian language to cross various fields of Russian studies and gain memorable academic, touristic and communicative experience.
Which talents do you get during the journey?
• Extended Intensive Course of Russian as a Foreign Language (60 hours per three weeks);
• The complex program aimed at studying the most important aspects of Russia’s being in the world of today;
• Cultural and excursion program;
• “Home stay” (the opportunity to live in Russian family on the period of the Summer School) as a variant of accommodation.
• Variety of extracurricular activities and friendly atmosphere of staying in Russia.
Aside of the main activities and excursions we invite our guests to take part in the competition «Russian Roulette», which involves writing a dictation on the Russian language. The winner will receive a diploma and a unique opportunity to participate in school next year for free!
The Program fees:
1. The Track 1 – 20200 roubles (approx. 287 euro);
2. The Track2 – 20200 roubles (for the Track1 – three-weeks in Ekaterinburg) + extra-fees approx. 500 euro (for the Saint-Petersburg part). For the additional information about Track2, please, contact the manager of the Summer School (email@example.com).
2. Send to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com a scanned copy of the international passport and a motivational letter (describing why the participant is interested in the Summer School, which experience does participant have in learning Russian language);
3. Contact the manager of the Summer school for necessary visa support, passing an online-test on Russian language and having a short Skype- interview to determine the language group that corresponds to the level of proficiency in Russian.