In order to take part in the School, please, fill in Online application below before the deadline ends.
If you have any questions, please, write us on email@example.com (School Director - Julia Filaretova).
NB. After receiving your application our manager will cantact you within a week. Please, check your mailbox and spam!
Please, fill in information correcty, ACCORDING to your international passport.
* I agree with the conditions of use of my personal data. I certify that the above information is complete, accurate, and true. I understand that any false information will affect the decision on my application and make me ineligible for admission or enrollment in the program at Ural Federal University.
**Photograph & Video Release Form
I hereby grant permission to the rights of my image, likeness and sound of my voice as recorded on audio or video tape without payment or any other consideration. I understand that my image may be edited, copied, exhibited, published or distributed and waive the right to inspect or approve the finished product wherein my likeness appears. Additionally, I waive any right to royalties or other compensation arising or related to the use of my image or recording. I also understand that this material may be used in diverse educational settings within an unrestricted geographic area.
Photographic, audio or video recordings may be used for the following purposes:
• conference presentations
• educational presentations or courses
• informational presentations
• on-line educational courses
• educational videos
• educational web-sites
By signing this release I understand this permission signifies that photographic or video recordings of me may be electronically displayed via the Internet or in the public educational setting.
There is no time limit on the validity of this release nor is there any geographic limitation on where these materials may be distributed.
This release applies to photographic, audio or video recordings collected as part of the sessions listed on this document only.
By signing this form I acknowledge that I have completely read and fully understand the above release and agree to be bound thereby. I hereby release any and all claims against any person or organization utilizing this material for educational purposes.
As soon as you have applied for the Summer School and have been accepted for the participation the University will issue a Visa Invitation Letter (it can take from 3 to 20 working days) and send it by e-mail.
With this invitation and the list of the other documents requested by the Russian Consulate or Visa centre (please, visit the website of the needed Russian Consulate at your country and read the recommendations of Russian Federal Agency of Tourism) you can go to the Russian Consulate and apply for the visa.
Please, provide the manager of the school Julia Filaretova with the scanned copies of the following documents as soon as you get them:
2. Medical Insurance for the whole duration of your staying in Russia.
3. Airplane / train tickets, or the detailed information about the date, times and number of the flight for arrival and departure.
4. Your photo for the student's pass
NB! MIGRATION CARD
According to the rules of the Russian Migration policy every foreigner who visits Russia shall fill in the MIGRATION CARD. Please, do not forget to ask it from the flight attendant or train conductor and fill it in BEFORE or DURING the passing through the Russian border control. You MUST keep this small piece of paper until you leave Russia – you will give it back at the border control.
*Usually immigration cards are filled manually by customs agents and you don't have to write anything, HOWEVER, in case your immigration card isn't filled automatically and you are asked to fill it:
- in the line “Name of the host person or company, locality” in the immigration form you can specify: UrFU (Ural Federal University), Ekaterinburg, Lenin Av., 51 (in Russian: УрФУ (Уральский федеральный университет), г. Екатеринбург, проспект Ленина, 51).
All participants of the program will be temporary registered in the place of living. Please, keep the temporary registration until you will Russia.
Created / Updated: 8 July 2015 / 19 April 2022